- 60 ml (2 oz) Bacardi Superior rum
- 15 ml (.5 oz) fresh lemon juice
- 20 ml (.66 oz) Strawberry Oleo Saccharum*
- 3 basil leaves
- 2 dashes balsamic vinegar
- 3 dashes green Chartreuse
- 1 fresh basil sprig, as garnish
Shake over ice and fine-strain into a collins glass. Top with crushed ice and add the garnish.
*Strawberry Oleo Saccharum: Muddle 200 g (1 cup) caster or superfine sugar, 150 g (about 1 cup) fresh stemmed strawberries, and the peel from 1 lemon in a bowl. Cover and let it sit overnight, until sugar is dissolved
Lascia un CommentoVuoi partecipare alla discussione?
Fornisci il tuo contributo!